Friday 31 August 2012

Breaking News!

Breaking news!

Dear friends!
Hello and big welcome on my blog.
Some of my friends are facing a small problem. Though they want to follow my blog they can’t since they can’t read my mother tongue Gujarati. One should try to learn the language but I am the last person to advice others. I have found an interesting solution to this problem. No, I want be starting online Gujarati language course. The breaking news is I shall be posting my short stories in my friend’s languages! Yes, I shall be writing and posting my short stories in Hindi, Marathi and also in English! 
 writing  four languages ?


दोस्तों,  जल्द ही  रहा हूँ कुछ कहानियां लेकर राष्ट्रभाषा हिंदी में! बसथोडा सा इन्तेजा!

मित्रांनो! लवकर  येत आहे मी माझ्या काही कथा आपल्या मराठी भाषेत!   

મિત્રો! ચિંતા ના કરશો મારો બ્લોગ તો મુખ્યત્વે ગુજરાતી  ભાષામાં  રહેશે.  આપણે ઘરમાં  તો  માતૃભાષા ગુજરાતીમાં  બોલીએ છીએ. પણ પાડોશીઓ જોડે  તેમની  ભાષામાં  નથી બોલતાબસ, કંઈક એવું    સમજો. 

Yours in short stories,

Kishore patel.

4 comments:

Raju Patel said...

Very good Idea....विचार चांगला आहे....आप को शुभकामनाएँ....જબરી વાત....!!

Kishore Patel said...

Raju, your good wishes are my strength.Thanks a lot.

Raju Patel said...

.....? where is story...?

Kishore Patel said...

Yes. I shall post it very soon. Thanks for the query.