Friday, 31 August 2012

Breaking News!

Breaking news!

Dear friends!
Hello and big welcome on my blog.
Some of my friends are facing a small problem. Though they want to follow my blog they can’t since they can’t read my mother tongue Gujarati. One should try to learn the language but I am the last person to advice others. I have found an interesting solution to this problem. No, I want be starting online Gujarati language course. The breaking news is I shall be posting my short stories in my friend’s languages! Yes, I shall be writing and posting my short stories in Hindi, Marathi and also in English! 
 writing  four languages ?


दोस्तों,  जल्द ही आ रहा हूँ कुछ कहानियां लेकर राष्ट्रभाषा हिंदी में! बस, थोडा सा इन्तेजार!

मित्रांनो! लवकर च येत आहे मी माझ्या काही कथा आपल्या मराठी भाषेत!   

મિત્રો! ચિંતા ના કરશો, આ મારો બ્લોગ તો મુખ્યત્વે ગુજરાતી  ભાષામાં જ રહેશે.  આપણે ઘરમાં  તો  માતૃભાષા ગુજરાતીમાં જ બોલીએ છીએ. પણ પાડોશીઓ જોડે  તેમની  ભાષામાં  નથી બોલતા? બસ,આ કંઈક એવું જ   સમજો. 

Yours in short stories,

Kishore patel.

4 comments:

Raju Patel said...

Very good Idea....विचार चांगला आहे....आप को शुभकामनाएँ....જબરી વાત....!!

Kishore Patel said...

Raju, your good wishes are my strength.Thanks a lot.

Raju Patel said...

.....? where is story...?

Kishore Patel said...

Yes. I shall post it very soon. Thanks for the query.